Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two Days in..


We're two days into the mentorship program. Yesterday and today has been focused on the characteristics of God and importance of purity.. The girls are listening, but I'm not sure they believe sexual immorality is that big of a deal. I spoke to Tammy (my boss) about it and she reminded me that this ministry belongs to God. Only He can change their hearts.. and that we're just two days into the program lol. so I'm going to try not to stress about it anymore. God has me here for a reason and I'm going to trust He doesn't have me here in vain.

It's been a month so far and I have one more to go!

Continue praying for these three girls.. that they would start to hunger for the word of God and see their need for Jesus.

"But remember that the temptations that come into your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will keep temptation from becoming so strong that you can't stand up against it. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you will not give in to it." 1 Corinthians 10:13 NLT

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for this mission Emily, Gods plans prevail and His word does not return void! keep up the good work, never lose heart or sight of the prize...Jesus!
    I love you precious...mama bear~

    ReplyDelete

Followers