Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day Off!


Today was our day off :) Which I feel I really needed. We woke up at 7 for breakfast.. to say our good-byes to the team from Peachtree City Georgia and then went back to sleep until 11:30. Our schedule this week was crazy, so Rebecca, AK, and I slept hard. So we left the campground around 12:15 and made our way to Franklin, NC.. a pretty small "local" town that was 45 minutes away. On the way there we stopped at a random field on the side of the highway and took some pictures of the mountains. Sadly half of them look stupid because we were getting harassed by a bee...
Anyways, in Franklin we had some lunch, stopped at a book store, and went to walmart. Adventurous day off huh? I nearly never get off the reservation, so the change of scenery was enough for me!

I bought a one month devotional on purity, I was thinking that the Cherokee girls and I would really benefit from it. Btw thank you guys for all the sweet comments and birthday letters. I'm so thankful for the blessing of the support from friends and family.

anndd.. at the moment I'm in the kitchen watching twilight.. of all things. As silly as the movie is, I enjoy it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers